Terms and Conditions
By using and accessing this website, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with these terms, please do not use or access this site.
- Accuracy of Information: The materials on MedicinalChemistryNews.com are provided “as is.” MedicinalChemistryNews.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MedicinalChemistryNews.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Medical Information: Any medical information provided by this website is for informative purposes only. A medical professional should be consulted in the event of any medical issues. Under no circumstances shall MedicinalChemistryNews.com, contributors, or affiliates be responsible for damages arising from use of the content on this website.
- Links: MedicinalChemistryNews.com makes an effort to review all links used in the content, but it makes no obligation to do so in every case. MedicinalChemistryNews.com is not responsible for the content of any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement from MedicinalChemistryNews.com. Use of any linked website on MedicinalChemistryNews.com is made at the user’s own risk.
- Revisions and Errors: The materials appearing on MedicinalChemistryNews.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MedicinalChemistryNews.com does not warrant that any of the materials on this website or websites that it links to are accurate, complete, or current. MedicinalChemistryNews.com may make changes to the materials contained on the website at any time without notice. MedicinalChemistryNews.com makes no commitment to update the materials.
- Reliability of Service: MedicinalChemistryNews.comis not responsible for the availability of any content on its website.
Use of Website Content
MedicinalChemistryNews.com controls the copyright of all content on this website, unless noted or credited. Permission is granted to temporarily download one (1) copy of the materials on MedicinalChemistryNews.com’s website for personal, non-commercial and transitory viewing only. This grant of license in not a transfer of title, and you may not:
- modify or copy materials;
- user the materials for commercial purposes or public displays (both commercial and non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” MedicinalChemistryNews.com content on other website or server.
Violation of these terms will constitute an automatic termination of user access to MedicinalChemistryNews.com. If you use of MedicinalChemistryNews.com is terminated, you agree to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, both in printed and electronic format.
MedicinalChemistryNews.com reserves the right to terminate access to the website at its own discretion; users who have had their website privileges revoked agree to not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass any access restriction measures.
AMedicinalChemistryNews.com will not, under any circumstances be liable for any damages (including, without limitations, damages for data or profit loss, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or the inability to use the materials on MedicinalChemistryNews.com’s website, even if MedicinalChemistryNews.com or an MedicinalChemistryNews.com representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Modifications to the Terms and Conditions
MedicinalChemistryNews.com may revise these terms and conditions for use of this website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms and conditions.
Any claim relating to the use of MedicinalChemistryNews.com’s website shall be governed by the law of the state of Florida without regard to its conflict of legal provisions.